Day One. Saturday – How to link and Interpret the Zodiac Spread with the Tarot.
- Recap on the main points of the Tarot. Identifying the astrological symbols in the Tarot, and linking each sign of the zodiac to a card in the Major Arcana.
- Group the Sun Signs with the Cardinals, fixed and Mutable Qualities, and relate them to the seasons.
- Identify the four Elements to the Sun Signs, and the mythology in the ruling planets of the zodiac.
- Identify the main personality traits associated with their Sun Sign.
- Place a key meaning to each house in the zodiac spread, and combine and interpret the Tarot Cards to the key meanings of the houses.
Day Two. Sunday – Giving and receiving readings.
- Engage and listen to opinions in group discussions.
- Invent a character based on their Sun Sign.
- Interpret a detailed picture of the querants life.
- Predict the content of the spread.
- Compare and Combine the two different methods of reading the zodiac spread.
- Developing your Intuition and Psychic Abilities.