Our Tarot workshop will be covering the following areas over the course of the two days…
Day One. Saturday – The History and Structure of the Tarot Cards. This will cover:
- Discovering the traditional meanings behind the Tarot and its relationship with Astrology, Numerology, Folklore, Egyptology and Religion.
- How to explore the esoteric symbolism within the images.
- How to interpret the individual cards and link the cards together.
- Lay out spreads and create patterns using the four elements.
- Group interpretation of Tarot spreads.
- How to perform 1-2-1 readings.
Day Two. Sunday – Channeling information through reading the Tarot. This will cover:
- Practising meditation on emptiness.
- Enhancing psychic abilities.
- Connecting with spirit.
- Predicting the future.
- Developing self guidance.
Reservations: To book your place on the course please buy your ticket below.
For further information on the workshop please call us on 07950 427180.